Thursday, May 24, 2012

Reading Now! The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Actually, I'm way behind on this.  I finished The Book of the New Sun and had wanted to pick up the sequel but they didn't have it in stock (though they said they did!) so I started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo instead the Monday before last (14th).

Well, I just finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo today.  I should say that I saw the movie first, and that the book is a very fast/easy read.  Especially compared to Wolfe's The Book of the New Sun.  I liked it.  It was definitely interesting to get Lisbeth's voice narrating, made her more fleshed out as a character and could understand her behavior a bit more.  Not sure I want to spend the time to "review" this as such any more than this paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment